The event will tackle significant issues in Parkinson’s Disease (PD) by soliciting critical discussions between researchers and clinicians working in the field of PD.
It will address the major cellular hallmarks of PD and new developments in research and care in the following sessions:
- Mitochondrial dysfunction and dynamics
- Connectivity and excitability
- Protein aggregation and degradation
- Innovations and technological developments
- Multidisciplinary approaches to patient care
As an innovative concept, each session is composed of one clinical, one translational, one fundamental and one young researcher to maximize integration of research results across the traditional research fields. Those discussions will help to bridge the gap “from bench to bedside” and provide visibility and networking opportunities to talented young scientists.
The event is a great opportunity to generate new interdisciplinary impulses and actions for Parkinson’s research and patient care.